Why hire Lord & Benoit?
Influence & Expertise:
It is important to align with a firm that has dexterity. Lord & Benoit is influential with the SEC, PCAOB, COSO & AICPA. The following are some examples of how Lord & Benoit’s has guided the leaders in internal control compliance across the globe. Affordable, right sized SOX compliance allows smaller public companies to have higher share price returns.
Credibility is important in eyes of shareholders, management, audit committees and outside auditors. The Big 4 and almost every influential outside auditor and consulting firm has referenced Lord & Benoit’s research works. “I use your research unashamedly all the time.” says leader of a major international competitor:
Research Institutes: The following are links to organizations that have referenced Lord & Benoit's SOX research.
Foreign Newspapers: have also referenced Lord & Benoit's research.
Oracle “Governance Risk Compliance [PDF]
“Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law” [PDF]
SAP “GRC Process Control” [PDF]
Net Ease [PDF]
International Business Leaders Forum - Russia “Improving Business Standards in Russia: Actions and Results” [PDF]
Wangzhai Article [PDF]
Foreign symbols [PDF]
Ad-hoc-News Germany “First-of-Its-Kind Report Quantifies Actual Cost of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Compliance for Smaller Public Companies” [PDF]
Euro Investor “First-of-Its-Kind Report Quantifies Actual Cost of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Compliance for Smaller Public Companies” [PDF]
Yamaguchi Lion LLP [PDF]
Computer World, Brazil “Custos sao principais queixas sobres Sarbox”[PDF]
- Archira, Australia "Internal Control Reports Reflected in Stock Prices"
- Bank of Ireland "Presentation Steering Committee of Bank of Ireland"
- Bearingpoint, Japan "Global Compliance" [PDF]
- Business IT News, Germany "Business-IT-News" [PDF]
- Certified Management Acct, Canada "CMA Conference" in Canada [PDF]
- Deloitte, Canada "On the Agenda" [PDF]
- Ernst & Young, Ireland "Key S404 Events and Releases" [PDF]
- Excite, UK "Sustaining SOX Compliance for Smaller Public Companies"
- FiinanzNachrichten, Germany "Internal Controls Reflected in Stock Prices"
- Finance Magazine, Ireland "Risk Matters"
- Finanz Nachrichten "Sustaining SOX Compliance for Smaller Companies
- GAAP.cz "GAAP"
- InfoWorld - Netherlands "SEC Extends Deadline for Complying with SOX 404"
- Ministry of Finance, China "Share price movement"
- Nikkei Newspaper, Japan Called with questions about research
- Pressbox U. K. "Sarbanes-Oxley Bridges SOX Disclosure Gap"
- Pressbox U.K. PressBox.Co.UK: Reprint of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Journal
- PwC, Netherlands Requested copy of research
- Seri, Korea "Disclosure Control Gap"
- Swiss American Chamber Commerce "Presentation on Sarbanes-Oxley "
- XBLR, China "SOX No One Size Fits All"
- Techworld, Netherlands "SEC Extends Deadline for SOX Compliance"
U.S. Newspapers: have referenced Lord & Benoit's research
Television: have referenced Lord & Benoit's research