An Exceptional Team You Can Trust
Lord & Benoit clients note that our relational team approach is radically different from others in the field. It is helpful rather than adversarial. Our goal is to build long-term, trusted relationships and bring a high level of energy, integrity and value to the clients we work with. Our team invests the time to know your executive management, audit committee and staff in context to the challenges companies face. By becoming an extension of your financial organization, Lord & Benoit instills a credibility unmatched with our clients through effective relationships and proven results.
Selected Accomplishments of the Lord & Benoit Team
- Appointed to COSO Monitoring Taskforce ..
- CISA Certification
- Each team leader has more than 30 years experience in IT and Internal Controls
- AICPA Peer Review Acceptance Board 10 past years...
- Author, The Lord & Benoit Reports
- Referenced by SEC, PCAOB, AICPA, Institute of Internal Auditors, American Accounting Association... more
- Referenced by IT: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft... more
- Referenced by CCH, RIA, BNA... more
- Referenced by all Big 4 firms ...
- First SOX Section 404 compliance firm to use COSO Guidance for Smaller Public Companies ...
- Taught Complying with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance across the country through state CPA Societies...
- Invented Virtual SOX, an affordable, risk based SOX Section 404 Compliance Framework – see SEC and PCAOB websites
- Major News Publications:Published in Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes, Microsoft, Compliance Week, Financial Week, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Journal, Big4.com, CFO.com (and over 200 legal, trade and industry publications)